Tuesday, January 10, 2012

12:1 - I Had A Bad Day

#01 - I Had A Bad Day
4" x 5"
Oil on Canvas

Hello 2012! Let's get started!

So far, 2012 hasn't really been anything to write home about. Today was a particularly frustrating day, but I'm not going to whine about it. I only bring it up because I didn't have time to get my thoughts together about what I was going to paint tonight. That made me even more grumpy (grumpier?) I thought, well, why don't I paint that. My grouchiness. I snapped a quick pic with my camera phone and shazam. By the time I finished it, my mood was much better. It's pretty hard to take yourself seriously when you're making faces at your phone. And it's a lot cheaper than therapy. I highly recommend this method.

I haven't quite decided to attempt 100 paintings this year yet. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment